Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Festival Cake Pops



I thought that after my 31 Days of Pumpkin I was going to be done baking for a while.

Turns out that 2 days later there was a Fall Festival bake sale I wanted to participate in. I whipped up some Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars, some cookies with Fall colored M&Ms, and these Fall Cake Pops.

I had a bottle of these Fall sprinkles that I didn't really have plans for, so I decided to use them for cake pops.

I used a yellow cake mix and 3/4 tub of whipped buttercream frosting. I dipped the cake pops in white candy melts (melted of course) and then dipped them in a small bowl of the sprinkles.

When they were set and dried I packaged them up. I tied a few with yellow ribbon, but most were tied with twine. I have been on a twine kick recently (I used it in my party decor for the last two family Birthdays I decorated for), and I thought it was perfect for Fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment